US Visa in Thailand

Form I-130 Petition for
Alien Relative

The I-130 is for citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. The U.S. Citizen or lawful U.S. permanent resident can file cases for their spouses, children, parents, or siblings.

Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

National Visa Center

When the approved I-130 petition arrives at the National Visa Center they will issue the petition a case number. This case number has 3 letters and 10 digits. The 3 letters tells you where the overseas embassy that will deal with the matter later. For example, BNK would be the US Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand.