K-3 Visa Application in Thailand

Eligible for the K3 or K4 Visa

If you are planning to marry a Thai national, you need to make sure that you are legally married. If you are not, you can get a certified Thai marriage certificate, which you can submit with your K-3 visa application. Besides, you must ensure that you have a valid marriage certificate, since a traditional Thai wedding is not legally binding. Furthermore, you must have your Thai wife go through a medical check-up, which includes X-Ray to ensure that she does not have TB, vaccination history, and other conditions. These medical records will be sealed at the hospital, but you can open them at the Embassy.

Form DS-160

Before you can start filling out Form DS-160 for K-3 visa in Thailand, you must first get the approval of the USCIS. This is done after you submit Form I-129F to the National Visa Center, who will then forward the petition to the US Embassy in Bangkok. After receiving this approval, you will need to pay the embassy fee. The fee will be a certain amount of money, which varies depending on your needs.

Once you have completed the Form DS-160, you must prepare the documents you will need to present at the interview. Remember that incomplete applications will delay your visa application by up to 10 days. Make sure you prepare all your documents ahead of time and separate the originals from photocopies. If you are unable to bring your originals, you may be able to provide certified copies, which are returned after review.

K-3 Visa Medical examination

In order to apply for the K-3 visa, you must be married to the petitioner. You must also undergo a medical examination. For visa application purposes, you should only use a physician authorized by the Embassy. Other doctors’ reports are not acceptable. You must bring complete medical and immunization records to your appointment. The recommended hospitals are listed below. In addition, you must bring a copy of your passport.

The medical examination is one of the most important parts of the K-3 Visa process. The medical exam looks for communicable diseases and if you’re vaccinated. You may be surprised to find out that HIV and tuberculosis are real issues during this medical examination. You can find additional videos about the K-3 visa application process on my YouTube channel. You can also learn how to apply for a US visa to the United States by watching this video.

Filing fee for K-3 Visa

The filing fee for a K-3 visa application in Thailand is USD 20. To be considered for a K-3 visa, your Thai spouse must be legally married. Common-law partners are not considered spouses, however, so they are eligible to apply for the K-3 visa. The United States Embassy in Bangkok must be informed of your readiness for the interview. However, if you are in Thailand on a business trip or want to work in the country, you can pay less than the full amount of the visa fee.

The filing fee for a K-3 visa application in Thailand varies by individual. While you can choose to pay this fee through the US Embassy in Bangkok, the fee for a K-3 visa is usually much lower than the fee for an H-1B visa. If you plan to work in Thailand, you will need to apply through the embassy of your country. Once you are accepted, you should contact the embassy’s consular service to confirm the status of your application.

K-3 Visa Interview process

Before you go to the office of the Immigration Department in Thailand for your interview, you must prepare the necessary documents. If you fail to collect all of the required documents, your application will be delayed by about 15 days. Separate your original documents from your photocopies. Certified copies are acceptable in lieu of originals. These copies will be returned after they are reviewed. This procedure should not be feared, but it should be carefully planned and attended to.

After the packet arrives in the mail, you should follow the instructions on how to schedule your interview. You can choose an appointment online or at a local office. You can also bring an interpreter if you wish. It is recommended that children below the age of 18 go with their parent or legal guardian. A notarized letter from the parent should be presented if the applicant is under the age of 18.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *