Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

The I-130 is for citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.

The U.S. Citizen or lawful U.S. permanent resident can file cases for their spouses, children, parents, or siblings. Each type of petition has different processing times.

If you would like to file a petition for a family member to come to the United States, please contact our office. We have locations throughout Thailand.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *